Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I'm Back!

It's been a nice little vacay from the blog. I have to admit, I was missing my "me" time with it though. Over our little break, we surely got a lot accomplished. We completed our homeschool room and actually had our first day today. I'll be posting up what we've been doing to keep busy. Unfortunately, I have no recipes for you all at this time. To be honest, with the opening of Zippy's, our whole-food clean eating diet went out the window lol. It's not a total loss, but we haven't been as strict as we were. A couple things we did manage to keep away were artificial dyes and cows milk.

My new posts are coming right up. Come with us while we find out the gender of our baby in a not-so-traditional way :) Come look at our before and after pics of our homeschool room. And finally, join us on our first day of homeschool!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment